Friday, February 10, 2012

Monday's Guest Post: The Advantages of a Single-Vendor PCC Environment

 
A new guest post will be published on Monday. In his article, "Why Not a Single Vendor for Policy and Charging Controls?", my 12th guest, Chris Hoover , will discuss the advantages of using a single-vendor solution for Policy Management and Online Charging Systems.

"There’s been an interesting debate within the policy market –whether or not it is advantageous to have the same vendor for Policy Management as for Online Charging Systems. Since I've had the luxury of working on these systems both as a carrier and a vendor, this is a topic where I couldn't resist sharing my experiences", says Chris.
Stay tuned.

If you like to propose a guest post, please send me a proposed subject, abstract and the author details.

No comments:

Post a Comment